Read the Latest Issue of "The Marine Scene"
The Marine Scene is a bimonthly newsletter published by Florida Sea Grant, a program of the University of Florida Institute of Food and Agriculture Sciences. In the current issue you'll find these articles:
- Ocean Acidification: What Is It?
- Spectacular Addition to Lee County Artificial Reef System Coming this Summer
- Water Atlas -- Detailed Data for Scientists of All Ages
- Scallopalooza 2012 -- June 9th
- New Boat Sales Are at Historical Lows
- Top Ten New Species List
- 2012 Florida Bay Scallop Season -- July 1 to September 10
To subscribe to "The Marine Scene," email Sea Grant Extension Agent John Stevely: firstname.lastname@example.org